Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler


I received this Stash Herbal Tea Sampler as a part of the complimentary Influenster VoxBox program. I'm a bit of a pessimist in that I can usually find a negative attribute in a product. Honestly, the only negative attribute I could find with this tea brand is that I CAN'T FIND IT IN BULK.

I am a regular tea drinker, though not so regular that I turn up my nose at bagged tea. I also have a sweet tooth and a thing for fruit. Most of the teas (9 variations, 18 bags) were fruit-based, and this brand pulled it off beautifully. You know what you're drinking; there's no guessing games. Hm, is this apple or pear? So on and so forth. The first flavor I tried was blueberry superfruit. The bag smelled strongly of blueberries and the flavor followed suit. At this point, I've tried all 9 flavors and this is pretty consistent among all the flavors. This tea (taste wise) is basically fruit juice, without all the bad stuff and decidedly more adult. I mean, whose inner child DOESN'T want to drink fruit juice out of a dainty china teacup?

To sum up, I would buy this and I probably will (I'm running low on bags). The price seemed pretty average for tea and the flavor is much better so why wouldn't I purchase? 


1 comment:

Stash Tea said...

Hi, Brianna! We're glad you enjoyed our herbal teas :) Thanks for blogging about it!

We just wanted to let you know that while our teas aren't available loose in the grocery store, we do have more than 250 loose teas on our website: http://www.stashtea.com/Tea/b/2734896011?ie=UTF8&title=Tea Hope that helps!