My Desire to Be

Saturday, April 2, 2011




google47b8166658e50022.html
at 2:07 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Bits and Pieces of Me

My photo
Brianna M Headley
West Islip, New York, United States
I'm just a 23 year old born and raised on Long Island's south shore. I'm an EMT with a Bachelors of Science in Human Ecology with a specialization in Apparel Design and Textile Science and a background in biological anthropology. Oh, I'm also a water safety instructor, who loves to volunteer. Needless to say, my personality is all over the place. I'm addicted to nonfiction reading, design, evolutionary psychology, learning, oysters, style, exposing the bra matrix (War on plus Four! WooWoo!), trying new foods, and nectarines. My life philosophies are 1. You're never too young to start learning about history's pandemics and 2. Science always wins.
View my complete profile

Categories

  • Beauty (18)
  • Fashion (46)
  • Gastronomics (13)
  • Medicine (28)
  • Talkies (16)

Blogs I Recall Being Better Than Average

  • Braless in Brasil
  • The chronicles of an eccentric
  • Medgadget
  • NPR Blogs: NPR Health Blog
  • The Ridiculous Food Society of Upstate New York
  • Bras I Hate
  • art is everywhere.
  • Bright Young Twins
  • Invest In Your Chest - The Boudoir Blog
  • Pretty Little Pictures
  • The Daily Spark
  • Butterflies and Daisys Vintage
  • sophiajenner
Picture Window theme. Theme images by naphtalina. Powered by Blogger.