Monday, October 24, 2011

Makeup Mondays: Coastal Scents 88 Palette


I purchased this palette recently and I must say it is definitely highly pigmented. I would always use drugstore brands of eyeshadow, which came off with the first blow of the wind. Even without a primer, the CS colors stay on. I have squirted a bit of saline solution for contacts onto the back of my hand, tapped the eyeliner brush in it, and used it to transform the eyeshadow into a liner. It lasted all day (until I washed my face). No joke. This palette is good for people who aren't into commitment to an everyday routine. There are so 88 colors and even though the pots are tiny, they will probably last a long time because of the high amount of pigment. I don't need to layer the shadow at all. Because it is a popular product, there are many tutorials on Youtube (incase I run out of ideas of my own). It's about $22. I will not need eyeshadow for like, 3 years. Recommended? Yes.

No comments: